Monday, September 12, 2011

Bonjour Baby!!!

We've had a good weekend, baby! Wednesday was your "first" French meeting. Your mommy didn't understand very much, but she is working very hard to continue learning. We hope that you will pick up the language way faster than mommy has so far. You will be so cute running around the apartment talking in french. I just hope I can understand you. I have a funny feeling that you and daddy will have plenty of secrets behind mommy's back because they're in French. :) But that's okay.  We went out in service on Saturday morning too and found one francophone man to leave magazines with. We made some great new friends and we even had a fun time when we told them about you. We threw them for a loop and they were surprised and happy for us. You are going to have so many "aunties" and aunties, grandmas and "grandmas" who cannot wait to spoil you. But don't let it go to your head, baby :)  You also have a very cool, awesome daddy who has been talking to you through mommy's tummy. He loves you very much already, and so do I.  Please continue growing stronger and stronger! We cannot wait to finally hold you. Just remember, mommy thinks about you all day long.

No comments:

Post a Comment