We want our child to be artistic and travel.
MotherToBe12
Colorado
September 21, 2011
My husband and I have recently found out that I am 8 weeks pregnant. We do not know whether we are having a boy or a girl yet, but our excitement is without bounds. Just yesterday we were pondering what dreams we each had for our unborn child. We agreed that we want this child to be very smart. We want to encourage artistic ability, and for them to pick up many different languages like their father has. We want them to have the chance to travel to different countries, take in the culture and speak the native language. Neither my husband nor I have had the chance to travel, but we dream that this be a possibility for our child in the future.
http://www.upromisetodream.com/ind-stories.html?storyID=18206
Be sure to click the thumbs-up on that page, at the bottom of the paragraph. It says: "Do you like this dream?"
I hope everyone will vote for us because we can definitely use the money for baby!! Thank you!!
No comments:
Post a Comment