Wednesday, November 9, 2011

Toured the Hospital

Yesterday, we went and took a tour of the hospital that baby will be born at. It was a very nice place! I got a little overwhelmed with all of the information from the tour guide as she explained everything. We got to see the halls, the waiting rooms, the rooms for giving birth, and the room for recovery with baby. It is a great setup! I would get my own private room with two beds, one for me and one for my husband. It has a full bathroom with tub and shower included. And the best part is that they do not take the baby away to a nursery at all. The baby would stay with us the entire time; the doctors come to our room to do tests and check ups. They are also pretty lenient about visiting hours. It seems like a wonderful place to welcome our baby into the world. We are even more excited now.

We are still waiting on our insurance to process but I have reason to believe that we may finally have it in the next week. This means that I can finally go to the doctor for my first check up in the next week or two. At that point, since I'm already 15 weeks, we may be able to have an idea of the baby's gender and get some pretty great sonogram photos. I will soon be able to feel the baby moving around too. Everything is coming together now and we can't wait!

No comments:

Post a Comment