According to my new due date that the doctors gave me, (May 10th), I am now half way through my pregnancy!! 20 weeks down, 20ish to go. Please don't be super late, baby. Get here quick!
I've started feeling you move a bit now too. It feels like tiny little flutters randomly moving about. It's a very interesting feeling. I can't wait to be able to finally meet you face to face! Keep growing!

Today we got a very cool gift from your tia and your abuelita!! A cute little outfit and a baby blanket! It has an adorable little ninja baby with a bonsai tree and some throwing stars. Your daddy likes Japanese things. He was very excited about it! But you can't wear the outfit until you're 3-6 months old. You will look super cute in it! They got the most unisex outfit available since they don't know what your gender is yet. But we know. We just haven't told anyone. We are busy making a special announcement to mail out. We just need to finish it soon. We're starting to get bribes and threats because people want to know so badly if you are a boy or a girl! They'll know soon enough. :)
Other than all that, there isn't very much going on right now. Your mommy still doesn't have a job, but daddy is working real hard. And it snowed today! I hope you like snow because Colorado has a lot of it!
yay
ReplyDelete