Hi kids,
I haven't been writing nearly as often as I should. I have a job now and I'm very busy between that and you and keeping up with the house.
You kids are getting big fast. Time is flying. Maximus is already 4 years old now, and Audrey is pushing 2. We did just get Maximus enrolled in preschool last week but he won't start until August 22nd. He was so excited to go to the school and we want him to enjoy it. It will be a full-time gig, though, kiddo. Your babyhood freedom is coming to an end. Now you're part of the daily grind like the rest of us. It'll be Monday-Friday from 8:15 am - 3 pm from August to May. Full. Time. But it is a nice school and you'll learn so much more there than at home.
For now, I wanted to share your little 4 year interview:
4/21/16: Interview with Maximus on his fourth birthday:
What's your favorite color?
Red
What's your favorite food?
Pancakes
What is your favorite drink?
Power juice
What's your favorite thing to do?
Play Superhero Squada
What is your favorite toy?
Falcon (Avengers Figurine)
What's your favorite animal?
Tiger
Who is your favorite character?
Iron Man
What is your favorite song?
Lalaloopsie, did you have a poopsie? Lalaloopsie did you go *ppttbbhhh*
Who is your best friend?
Audrey
What was your favorite thing you did while you were three?
Went to California to play with my cousins.
What do you want to do before you turn 5?
Go everywhere new.
What do you want to be when you grow up?
A hero.
What do you do really well?
Playing superheroes.
What makes you laugh?
Jokes
What's the best time of the day?
Going to sleep
What are you afraid of?
Ghosts and monsters and bad guys
What do you like to do with your family?
I love playing with my family
What do you love to learn about?
Avengers
Where is your favorite place to go?
The Disney Store
What is your favorite book?
The Winnie the Pooh one
If you had one wish, what would it be?
I wish that toys were everywhere.
What do you like to do with Papa?
Get thrown on the bed
What do you like to do with Mama?
Play Avengers
What do you like to do with Audrey?
Watching TV
What makes you happy?
Toys and my family

No comments:
Post a Comment