Friday, January 20, 2012

The Latest :)

You and me before meeting on Wednesday
Hi Maximus!

I'm proud of you for finally cooperating with the doctor the other day. We have had 3 separate ultrasound appointments trying to get pictures and measurements of your limbs and organs. Only one appointment was necessary, but you would never turn the right direction to get all of the pictures at once! Last time we went, you were completely upside down and you wouldn't move. The doctor told me to get up and walk around three different times to see if it would help, but you must have been super comfortable how you were.

We had to go back again and finally the doctor was able to take a look at your heart, which was the only thing she couldn't see before. I didn't even have to get up and walk around. You decided to be a good boy and lay in a good position! She says that everything looks good and strong and that you have no problems anywhere! I'm glad we are finally finished with that, but I'm sure they will keep checking in on you to make sure you are growing well.

Other than that, we are just waiting now. We have less than 16 weeks to go! I'm sure we'll continue spending that time listening to french music. You seem to like dancing with me :)

Oh! We are going to visit your grandparents next weekend. They are throwing you your first party! A baby shower! Hopefully we can get some nice things for you to wear and use after you are born! :D  I will take some pictures of the party for you to see when you are older.

Your daddy wants to take you on a walk now. It is such a warm winter day!

Love you,

Mommy

No comments:

Post a Comment