Hi Maximus!!
Tomorrow you will be 4 months old! You are getting so big. I thought I would post a few pictures of the silly and cute things you do! Right now, you sleep very well all night long. You always get fussy and sleepy around 10 pm. Sometimes I can put you in your crib and you will fall asleep right away. Sometimes you will lay there and whine for 20 minutes. Sometimes I end up feeding you and trying to tire you out for a few hours before you'll sleep; but once you are in your crib and your eyes are closed, you don't wake up until morning! And even then, usually mama will put you back in your crib after feeding you and get another couple hours of sleep. I wake up to you talking and making noises in the mornings. It is a nice way to wake up. :) During the day, you like to play. I sometimes play your French kids songs for you, or classical music, or Kingdom Melodies in French. Music seems to make you more content. Papa likes to play with you a lot too! Usually, you two will fly around the house while I make dinner. and you are getting very strong! You are so good at grabbing our hair, ears, noses, lips... I'm going to start calling you grabbie at this rate! :) Here are a few pictures of you from the past couple weeks. You are about 17 weeks old.
All four of your grandparents are coming to visit you in the next month! I will post some more pictures then!!
Love you,
Mama







No comments:
Post a Comment